We are pleased to offer the services of Overshiner Remodeling & Renovation. Drawing on Tim’s 20 plus years in myriad aspects of construction and Gina’s expertise in specialty painting and design, we have pooled our talents to provide an increased range of services to our customers.
We can serve all of your remodeling & renovation needs to keep you and your home happy for years to come. Our experience is in all aspects of light/medium construction including, though not limited to:
- Painting (interior & exterior) – traditional / faux finishes / murals.
- Roofing – from complete tear off & reshingling to leak repair.
- Flooring - tile / laminate / hardwood / staining concrete & stamping.
- Decks – building / repair / power washing / staining / sealing
- Cabinetry & countertops
- Drywall, trim & custom woodwork
- Window, door & siding replacement
Our mission is to help protect your home investment by providing superior quality work on time and within budget. We strive to provide you with a top quality job and pleasant home improvement experience. As craftsmen & craftswomen, we take great pride in our work & we strive for excellence in all aspects of your project. We are, of course, licensed, bonded & insured.
Please contact us for a free estimate. We look forward to working on your home.
Bid & Contracts
When you call for a bid.
- We will make an appointment to discuss your job and take initial measurements
- Help with any maintenance and repair questions you may have
- Offer design ideas and suggestions
We prepare a detailed bid explaining all aspects of the work to be done: the price for materials and labor, and the estimated time line for completion.
Once the bid is accepted, a contract for the work is prepared and signed by both parties (homeowner and OR&R representative). The contract includes a detailed list of the work to be done, pricing breakdown, payment schedule, and information regarding the homeowner?s and contractor?s rights and protections under the contract. If relevant, warranty information will be supplied in the contract, as well.